Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Brilliant Idea!


Archangel Uriel
Energy: Pale Yellow
Crystal: Amber

My idea is an answered prayer! Even though it's going to push me out of my comfort zone, realize that I'm not going to take anything I can't handle onto myself. Ask for, and be willing to receive, assistance and support to bring this to fruition. Uriel will be there the whole way. I can ask for help any time. Uriel is especially glad to give ideas and creative insights.

(from the Archangel Oracle Deck by Doreen Virtue)

I have so many ideas....

I think that's my problem. I get so many ideas, I have no way of actually doing anything. I need to focus, clear anything that I don't need, and pick something to work on even if I change to something else the next day. Franklyn, our tarot reader, was pretty adamant that I need to complete the novel I've been toying with for well over a year, because she feels that this summer I'm going to get good news for it. I think when the boys go back to school and I can get quiet, restful time at night instead of always hearing music and having them move around, I will be able to focus.

I was reading more of Lightworker last night and today, and I think it's extremely interesting how she talks about Lightworkers having issue and struggles with depression, addiction and the like due to us being so sensitive that we get overwhelmed. I can certainly agree with that. In fact it makes me wonder how much of what I've seen in the past was hallucinations, and how much was my perceptiveness into seeing other times and maybe even "worlds" like she talks about how there are planes and all coinciding at the same time, but most people can't perceive it. I wonder if all the chattering I heard out of white noise was really just leftover energy, or something from what she calls the creator source.



No comments:

Post a Comment